We're so glad you're taking the first step in taking back your life from drugs and alcohol. Taking that first step can be hard and we appreciate your courage and drive to rid your life of your addiction once and for all. Below are the house rules. You can access these at any time here or in the about. You will also be given a copy upon being admitted to the residence.
Please fill out the form below to get started:
BRIDGEWAY HOUSE “ZERO TOLERANCE” POLICY:
1. ZERO Tolerance for drug or alcohol use. (No engaging in illegal substance manufacturing, possession and/or distribution will be tolerated.
2. ZERO Tolerance for stealing. (e.g., taking food from others without permission is considered stealing).
3. ZERO Tolerance for destruction of the “BridgeWay House” or other residents’ property.
4. ZERO Tolerance for sexual activity or harassment between residents.
5. ZERO Tolerance for physical confrontation or verbal confrontation with any staff or resident. No abusive behavior, threats of violence, obscene gestures, or weapons of any kind are permitted.
*As a member of a recovering community, based on the principles of honesty, trust and helping to create a safe and sober environment, we request any resident who knows that another resident has violated any rules of the “BridgeWay House” report the behavior to staff.
** Please read the full rules and regulationsHEREbefore applying.